1. Please note that first time clients may be required to fill out a new client form and/or service waiver. This waiver is put in place to protect our staff and clients. Refusal to sign this waiver will result in your services not being completed until the waiver is signed.
2. Walk-ins are a first come, first serve basis. Please be courteous.
3. Customers who are in a rush of doing nails are required to tell Cani's staff in advance so that we can calculate the amount of time for doing the services and give advices for the customers who do not have enough time.
4. Any bookings spanning longer than two hours, or group bookings for 03 people or more must be secured by having a valid credit card attached to your Cani nails salon client account. In event of late cancellations or no shows the credit card will be charged as outlined in our policies above. For clients who do not wish to place a credit card on their file, there is the option to come into the salon and pay a 40% deposit on the appointment you wish to book.
5. We are happy to accept MasterCard, Visa, Debit cards, cash, and gift certificate. Sorry, we do not accept checks or discover card.
6. For your protection, we regret that we cannot be responsible for loss or damage to personal articles including clothing or accessories. Please be extra careful when handling polishes and check if any belongings are left behind.
7. We only use our implements, polish and products. For your safety we cannot use your personal tools. We can only guarantee that our implements are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected. We also cannot guarantee the longevity and quality of polish other than our own.
8. We have no refund policy on services completed at our salon. We offer complimentary fixes within 3 days for lifting nails after fills, 5 days for Mani/Pedi with gel polish chipping.
9. Any complaints or concerns will be addressed and attempted to be corrected to manager before you leave the salon, or email to manager at on the day of services.